About Wicked Cool Baby

WCB has some of the funniest and creative baby shirts, onesies and accessories offered on the web and we are growing all the time! Come see the latest designs we have to offer. Wicked Cool Baby playwear makes great gifts for showers and birthdays or you can outfit your own little cuties! You want your kids to be cool, RIGHT?

Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa's Lap

Why is it that kids get so excited to see Santa and so terrified to sit on his lap?


It's an age-old tradition to visit Santa and tell him what you wish for at Christmas. When I was really small, of course, I don't remember screaming though my mother says I did.  When I was a bit older, I remember being so excited and nervous and then chickening out when I got close up on line after waiting for 45 minutes.  Mom wasn't pleased!  When I finally got there, motivately only by threats that I wouldn't get anything if I didn't tell him what I wanted, I made it through but he smelled funny and no one I knew had a big hairy beard like that. I do remember the wonder of it and I thought he had a very nice voice. For the most part, I wasn't traumatized.....some kids aren't that lucky.  How about you? (picture from www.humor-articles.com)

No comments: